Saturday I was nominated by fabulous friend and fellow blogger, br4ceyourself, for The Lighthouse Award. Thank you for loving my humor and articles. My journey’s shown me that blessings reside in shadows. You can’t appreciate the elixir of the sun without having been swallowed by darkness.
• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
Three ways I like to help are…
-Bringing to light issues that mean a lot to me: veganism, poverty, homelessness, animal rights, mental illness, chronic pain, holistic health, and frank discussions on sexuality, divorce, and dating;
-Posting photography and other forms of art (of talented bloggers, among others) that disturb, enlighten, tantalize, or bring a smile to a reader’s face;
-Sharing my story so others know they are not alone, while striving to show the good and humor in life.
My Nominations for the award: